As a ship owner, in a joint venture with Denizcilik A.S of Turkey;
- Our fleet consists of two Kamsarmax Bulk Carriers built at STX Korea and delivered in 2010
- Our vessels are registered under the Turkish International Ship Register and classed with Lloyds Register.
- Our vessels are manned in accordance with Turkish Flag regulations which are fully compliant with and accepted by the International Trade Federation.
- Our crew members are certified by the Turkish government in compliance with IMO's Solas, Marpol and STCW regulations.
- Our vessels are being maintained by our additional technical and maintenance personnel, whose sole duties are running maintenance whilst at sea.
|| MV CERBA
|| TURKISH, 2010
||STX - KOREA
|| 80,370/78.254,50 MT
|| 14.468 MTS
|| THE SWEEDISH CLUB
|| 95,171,70 M3
|GRT / NRT
|| 228,965/222,41/32,24 M
|| 20,10 M
|| 70,30 TS